Leaflet to buy house –

Finding a house by leafleting! If there's a particular road you'd love to live on but none of the houses are up for sale then why not print a leaflet out and put it through the doors? It's important to make sure you put your contact details on so they can get in touch with you! Do the whole street!

Put your name, contact details including mobile and email.
Date it!

For the Attention of the home owner,

I am writing to you with a view to possibly buy your house. I have been looking to buy in the area as my child attends *local school* but have not seen anything on the market that I am interested in buying. I am doing this leaflet drop to try and find the right property this way!

I am currently in a position to move at your convenience. I have a solicitor and finances in place so I will be able to move quickly.

I am looking for *insert number of bedrooms or type of house here*.
If you feel you would be interested in selling your house to me then I would be grateful if you could either call me on my mobile or send me an email to discuss this further. There would of course be no estate agent fees payable if I bought directly from you.

Thank you for your time to read this.

*sign name*

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Leaflet to buy house –

1. Carrie says:
    I used this template to leaflet a street I want to move to and it worked, I got a call that night from a couple looking to downsize!! I'm not sure what to do next though, obviously their place isn't on the market so who arranges/pays for the home report and do we agree a price with them then they appoint their own solicitor to do their conveyancing? Can anyone help? Just not sure what happens now and how.
  2. Diane says:
    You'll need to discuss price with them.
    You could present them with land registry information on what's sold recently in the area, or agree to get a valuation done by a Chartered surveyor.
    If nothing has sold on that street for a while then the last sale price may be quite high compared to what more recently sales on other local streets have been.
    As you're the one who wants to move to that street you might end up looking at a higher price tag than you'd like.
    If you're getting a mortgage then your mortgage company will survey the property and give their opinion on price and what they want to lend on it.
    You'll both need your own solicitors for the conveyancing.
    Good luck and keep me informed!
  3. sadia says:
    I am looking for house which is near to my son school but there is nothing available at the moment, I am unsure can I leafting in that area (peopel thinks i am playin about )or waite for property to come online. Please advice me on that
  4. Diane says:
    Well worth putting leaflets through and you get chance to look at the area a bit closer whilst you're delivering them too. If you have a mortgage offer available then tell them that in the leaflet, if you're a cash buyer then tell them that. Be honest.
  5. sadia says:
    I did post the leaflets today. Finger cross hopes every things goes okay.
  6. sadia says:
    No call back yet what shall I do next