Home Energy Check

If your house is for sale you need an energy performance certificate.
If your house isn’t for sale you can get a free assessment here at the Energy Saving Trust Free Home Energy Check page
It’ll ask you questions about your house and it’s heating system and then by email (or post) send you a cope of the report. It says my house is a C but could be a band B if I installed solar panels!

This entry was posted in General. Bookmark the permalink.