The property is listed on rightmove as well as on Savills own site.
Lovely bit of the History
Constructed in 1768, this outstanding Georgian property was built for industrialist Ralph Soulsby, whose family retained ownership until 1928. It then passed to the Trevelyan family and remained so until 1962 when it was sold by the great historian, Sir George Trevelyan.
It is a beautiful house.