Grade II ** Bawdsey Manor, a former school, has substantial additional buildings and cottages, providing potential for a range of alternative uses or development, subject to necessary consents.
Grade II Listed Formal Gardens.
– Clock Tower Complex of buildings of Victoria design and Grade II Listed, used for educational purposes.
– Grade II Listed Two storey garden cottage and adjoining buildings, including gymnasium.
– Further teaching facilities and residential accommodation for both staff and pupils.
– Playing Fields, tennis courts and squash court.
– Properties at Bawdsey Quay, including self-contained cottages, water sports centre and café.
– Historical radar Transmitter Block (Grade II* Listed), Receiver Block (Grade II Listed) Generator House.